Saturday, October 29, 2011

On the road again

So, I've been lazy again, and although I cooked quite a lot in the last month, I didn't find the time (between cooking and doing nothing) to post anything.

But, it's all for the best; I'm already a week into the tour, (in Basel at the moment) which means I probably won't get to cook before December 10th, when we're finally finished. So thanks to procrastination, I now have a lot of new recipes to post during these 6 weeks.

Since I'm still lazy, I'll start with the simplest, shortest one.


New favorite salad (I believe it's number 3):


Ingredients:

1 pomegranate.
1 Iceberg lettuce, chopped.
2 green bell peppers, diced.
2 scallions, chopped.
Juice from 1/2 a lemon.
Feta cheese.
Olive oil.
Sumac (not necessary).

Mix everything together. Serve immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great news about the new posts coming. My wishes came true :) (left a comment last night on the previous salad post).

    ReplyDelete